Total Pageviews

Monday 18 July 2011

crIMSoN bUTTeRFlY

I lay beyond
the merciless nature......
Helpless n weak
like a morose creature.....
I sit down
2 pen down ma story....
Its like that of a duke
deprived of any glory....
Its den i sense
a crimson butterfly
brush part ma ears....
With its divine wings
it did wipe ma tears....
I observe her
she performs a strange dance....
It pumps me up
i attain a pleasant stance...
Like the sweet nectar
on which she feeds.....
All the laws o nature
she didn't heed.....
She taught me 2 be
independent n free....
Even in turmoil
always do glee.....
I fell in love with her....
her imprint in ma heart
would never blur....
Clouds unfold
they plead 4 me
but i act ironical
its ma life
i don wanna give....
'Cos now i have
a reason 2 live....
She's a fairy
hailing from the sky....
She met me
as a crimson butterfly.....
Without her
my life would be a civil strife.....
But now shes here
the crimson butterfly....
the love of ma life.....
*this is dedicated to the crimson butterfly who enlightened ma life......Love ya 4eva.....*

No comments:

Post a Comment