Total Pageviews

Monday 18 July 2011

DesTInED wAYs

Its time
dat plays magical roles....
As it wills
it brings together poles.....
Its destiny
which makes life glorious....
But beware of it too
as it may make it more precarious.....
It has turned my life
upside down....
Its 4 ma good
i dont frown....
Its coz of destiny
with u i met....
it has changed my life
not nemore do i fret....
Ah the game of droughts
we play....
Like 2 distant pawns
we did stay.....
I went past u
u went past me
but nothin did furnish....
coz its dis strange game o destiny
never did v skirmish....
The journey has been magical
thus 4m my memory
it wont fade.....
Its coz i met u now
i happily serenade.....
Its coz of dis destiny
we came so close.....
Its den i realise
this is life
this aint a prose
and its dis destiny
that makes me smile....
coz i know i m not alone
in a distant isle....
This relation between us
noone can bar....
Coz we r so close
but yet 2 far......

No comments:

Post a Comment