Total Pageviews

Monday 25 July 2011

tHE HeaLinG sPRinG

Nocturne evaded,
Mystery cleared,
Silence succumbed... my angel appeared!
Like a valkyrie
She swirls her magic and charm,
Her mellifluous attitude astounded me…
Yet… I was calm!
The connection between us,
Was uncanny… not manipulated
Yet all the moroseness in me
She emancipated.
When all my thoughts did shatter and scramble,
She held my hand
She made me ramble..
She cleared my way
Off grime and sand
Her presence makes it no less than
A journey… to the Neverland
She grimed all the damage…
 all the despoil,
she made me thrive over all the odds
Above all my turmoil.
I just wanna close my eyes…
And love you till dawn,
I don’t bother no matter
How many times I respawn.
I don’t bother if people do mock,
Because I know that
You will love me for all my lives to come
For all the miles ahead to walk
How much more happiness in my life will you bring???
You are more than life… you are
My eternal healing spring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment