Total Pageviews

Monday 18 July 2011

fLY...

Crouching silently
i make ma desperate calls....
i just wish to fly
beyond the cumbersome walls.....
I scream i shout
i simply plead
to revert the bout......
But nobody to say heed
i stand alone to scout
i wish no glory
i wish no fame.....
Its 'cos f them
dis instant i have to tame
need no mercy
i ain't a pauper
i just need strength
to rise above the mockers.....
I look 4 my idols
i wish to be at par......
but now m helpless
fate leaves a silent scar....
But still against the odds
i will rise.....
'Cos its my life
i will say the price......
U cant break ma dream
they r beyond your reach......
Just lemme go
that's all i preach......
U can make me cry.....
Or can give any amount of try....
My words may now sound
harsh n wry.....
but beware
i still wanna break free
n fly so high.....!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment